During setup, CallHero asks for permission to access your contacts. We do this for two reasons:
- To make sure we do not screen your contacts.
- To allow you to save the new contacts straight from the app.
Just as importantly, there are many things we do NOT do with your contacts, such as:
- Upload them to our servers.
- "Mine" them for our own purposes or worse, to sell to others.
- Modify them in any way.
- Basically, anything else.
At CallHero we believe that your contacts are yours and we will keep it that way.